Re: [HARC] FCC Delays SSB and AM Change

  • Charles Rich
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2009
      That link is so small and light in color that us old people can't see it!!  But I guess  it was planned that way.

      CER / GCW

      WE ARE ONE OF WEST MICHIGAN'S PIONEER WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHERS, IN BUSINESS SINCE 1992. WE ALSO SERVE CORPORATE, COMMERCIAL AND GOVERNMENTAL ENTITIES WITH CUSTOM VIDEO PRODUCTION.

      VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.chuckrich.net

      Be sure to check out my Ham Radio Page. Licensed by the FCC since 1950