Re: [HARC] FCC Delays SSB and AM Change

  • Laryn Lohman
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2009
      --- In k8daa@yahoogroups.com, Ernest Lloyd <w8el@...> wrote:

      > Before you believe this, look carefully at the date!
      > W8EL

      Oh and don't forget click the link for more information at the end hehehehe.

      Laryn K8TVZ
    • Charles Rich
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2009
        That link is so small and light in color that us old people can't see it!!  But I guess  it was planned that way.

        CER / GCW

        WE ARE ONE OF WEST MICHIGAN'S PIONEER WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHERS, IN BUSINESS SINCE 1992. WE ALSO SERVE CORPORATE, COMMERCIAL AND GOVERNMENTAL ENTITIES WITH CUSTOM VIDEO PRODUCTION.

        VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.chuckrich.net

        Be sure to check out my Ham Radio Page. Licensed by the FCC since 1950