Re: [HARC] FCC Delays SSB and AM Change

  • Charles Rich
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2009
      I am luckey - I manager to sell all of my obsolete gear before this happens.
      cer / gcw
       WE ARE ONE OF WEST MICHIGAN'S PIONEER WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHERS, IN BUSINESS SINCE 1992. WE ALSO SERVE CORPORATE, COMMERCIAL AND GOVERNMENTAL ENTITIES WITH CUSTOM VIDEO PRODUCTION.

      VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.chuckrich.net

      Be sure to check out my Ham Radio Page. Licensed by the FCC since 1950

      ________________________________
      From: Laryn Lohman <larynl@hotmail. com>
      Subject: [HARC] FCC Delays SSB and AM Change
      To: k8daa@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, April 1, 2009, 10:15 PM

      Heads up guys, be ready...

      <http://www.arrl org/?artid= 8829>

      Laryn K8TVZ

    • Laryn Lohman
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2009
        --- In k8daa@yahoogroups.com, Ernest Lloyd <w8el@...> wrote:

        > Before you believe this, look carefully at the date!
        > W8EL

        Oh and don't forget click the link for more information at the end hehehehe.

        Laryn K8TVZ
      • Charles Rich