Re: [HARC] FCC Delays SSB and AM Change

  • Ernest Lloyd
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2009
      Before you believe this, look carefully at the date!
      W8EL
      By the way , in the April QST there is a good one in the hints and kinds section. Field day types take notice.

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2009
        I am luckey - I manager to sell all of my obsolete gear before this happens.
        cer / gcw
         WE ARE ONE OF WEST MICHIGAN'S PIONEER WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHERS, IN BUSINESS SINCE 1992. WE ALSO SERVE CORPORATE, COMMERCIAL AND GOVERNMENTAL ENTITIES WITH CUSTOM VIDEO PRODUCTION.

        VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.chuckrich.net

        Be sure to check out my Ham Radio Page. Licensed by the FCC since 1950

        Before you believe this, look carefully at the date!
        W8EL
        By the way , in the April QST there is a good one in the hints and kinds section. Field day types take notice.

          > Before you believe this, look carefully at the date!
          > W8EL

          Oh and don't forget click the link for more information at the end hehehehe.

          Laryn K8TVZ
        • Charles Rich