Monday Night 2 Meter Net Info

  • Megan Heyl
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2009
      The Monday night 2 meter net is alive and well... but we need your
      help to keep it running!

      Let me know if you would take one of the nets in the future.

      While Ed is in Florida, I will be setting up Net Control Operators for
      March, April, and May... we have 5 openings that need to be filled....
      so if you have 30 minutes to spare on a monday night... please let me
      know. You can run net from home with your handheld - so please look
      at your calendar and give it a whirl... Just email me!

      Thanks to those who have already signed up for a date.

      Net Control list

      March 9: Megan WOoMEG

      March 16: Jim H. N8QMD

      March 23: Phil B. KD8JHE

      March 30: Chuck R. W8GCW

      April 6:

      April 13:

      April 20: Phil VH K8PVH

      April 27: Drew N8UXP

      May 4: (TULIP TIME WEEK) Meg WO0MEG

      May 11:

      May 18:

      May 25:

      NET PREAMBLE FOR MONDAY NIGHT 2 METER NET

      This is (your call sign) net control for the Holland Amateur Radio Club

      Monday night net.

      This net meets each Monday night at 19 30 hours easterntime,on this,

      the K8DAA 2 meter repeater, 147.06 MHz, positive

      offset, with a PL of 94.8.

      This is an open net, you do not need to bea a HARC

      member to participate.

      (followed by the usual calls for emergency, mobile and general checkins)

      LIST: