Hallmark & American Greeting e-cards INFECTED

  • Wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
      Be careful there are e-cards going around from American Greetings & Hallmark, that are infected with Trojans and Viruses. I have been receiving them everyday for the last 4 day's now. I checked around and there are others in the area that are receiving them.

      Tom

    • radioboy1950
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
        Here's a link to Symantic about this...the virus has been around for a
        while. If it is the one being mentioned on the board.
        http://www.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2003-082217-3310-99&tabid=2

        de Fuzzy KA8FQS