For Sale

  • Al/Esther Walters
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 30, 2002
      I have the following items for sale:

      Cushcraft A4 beam with the 40 meter kit. covers 10-15-20-40.  $ 350.00
      Cushcraft 13B2 2 meter beam $ 75.00
      Ham-IV Rotor with 100 feet of cable. $ 350.00

      You can reach me at 772-2816, reply here or e-mail at walters@...

      Al, ND8Q
    • Chuck Rich
      Message 2 of 22 , Aug 6, 2002
        Greetings All,

        I have a drafting table with Bruning adjustable square. Includes chair.
        Great for the person who is still doing some hand drafting or at a
        worksite.

        Also have a very nice computer desk with hutch. Includes Haworth
        keyboard tray.

        Will consider trades.
        Chuck Rich
        W8GCW
      • Jeff
        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 21, 2003
          Icom 706mk2g 600.00 Plus shipping

          LDG RT11 Auto Tuner With Cable 190.00

          2 Comet UHV-6 Multi Band antennas 100.00 each

          For more info please email me off list

        • Jim
          Message 4 of 22 , Nov 20, 2003
            I have the following items for sale
            Radio Shack HTX-242 2 meter mobile radio $65.00 OBO
            Notebook Computer AMD K6 300mhz
            96meg ram, modem, network card,and more $325.00 OBO
            If interested give me a call
            Jim Tibbitts N8CTL
            616-394-0494

          • Bill Rininger
            Message 5 of 22 , May 6, 2004
              I have the following for sale:
              -Icom 736 with matching speaker
              -Rohn BX64 64' self supporting tower.
              This tower is standing and will need to be taken down.

              If you want to make an offer call me at 616-786-3964 or email me.

              Thanks
              Bill
              N8UXB
            • radioboy1950
              Message 6 of 22 , Jul 7, 2005
                2 Simpson 260 mirrored-scale VOMs...one with leads and good condx, one
                without leads, case was cracked but has been glued. These are classic
                meters. Contact Fuzzy, KA8FQS
              • Ernest Lloyd
                Message 7 of 22 , Jul 7, 2005
                  radioboy1950 <radioboy1950@...> wrote:
                  2 Simpson 260 mirrored-scale VOMs...one with leads and good condx, one
                  without leads, case was cracked but has been glued. These are classic
                  meters. Contact Fuzzy, KA8FQS

                  What ranges do they have and how much do you want for them?

                  Ernie, W8EL

                • Jt
                  Message 8 of 22 , Feb 28, 2006
                    I have the following items for sale
                    Kenwood TS-520S 10-160 transceiver
                    MC-50 Desk Mic
                    AT-200 tuner
                    VFO-820 ext vfo
                    A set of the 3 tubes used in the output (new in box)
                    Comes with manual
                    Asking $300 or best offer
                    Have too many radios

                    Jim Tibbitts N8CTL
                    616-394-1272

                  • Jim Tibbitts
                    Message 9 of 22 , Nov 5, 2006
                      I have the following radios for sale.

                      Kenwood TM-V7A Dual band mobile $275.00
                      Programing Cord and software included

                      Radio Shack HTX-202 $90.00
                      Extra nicad pack and alkaline pack
                      speaker mic

                      Icom IC-2100 $100.00

                      All radios are like new, and have manuals
                    • Jim
                      Message 10 of 22 , Nov 12, 2008
                        I have the following equipment for sale

                        Icom 735 in very good condition
                        Complete with Icom power supply, mic, and manual and original boxes
                        asking $250.00 obo

                        Yaesu 7800 dual band mobile
                        w/Mic, mobile mounting bracket, power cord, and computer program cable and software
                        asking $165.00 obo

                        Jim N8CTL
                        394-1272

                      • Jim
                        Message 11 of 22 , Nov 24, 2009
                          I have a Dual-Band HT for sale
                          Yaesu FT-50RD dual band HT with the wall charger, manual, and the drop-in quick charger
                          Asking $120.00 or best offer
                          All boxes included at no extra charge

                          Jim Tibbitts N8CTL
                          call 405-4760

                        • Steve Batema
                          Message 12 of 22 , Jan 29, 2010
                            Drake 2-b receiver with 2-b Q multiplier/speaker..Very good condition..10 through 80 meters..includes crystals for wwv 10mhz and 18 mhz (warc) bands..Super audio..original manual...$250.00

                            Drake tr-3 transceiver 10 through 80 meters..300 watts pep...150 to 160 watts output...comes with ac-3 power supply.....dc-3 power supply...tuner desk mic..heath hand mic...extra set NOS tubes

                            4-12ba6
                            2-12by7a
                            2-12ax7a
                            1-6aq5a
                            2-6au6a
                            2-6gy6
                            2-oa2
                            8-12jb6 finals......Tubes worth $200 plus...very good condition..typical drake audio
                            original manual.........all connecting cables.....$400.00
                            Can come and try out.............Call Steve AK8A  616-836-7322
                             ..

                          • Eric Repaal
                            Message 13 of 22 , Jun 28 6:48 AM
                              All,
                              I have a a Yeasu 757 for sale. Box and owners manual $400 or best offer.

                              Thanks,
                              Eric KC9DZG
                            • Phil Van Huis
                              Message 14 of 22 , Mar 14, 2011
                                Hello,

                                I Have for sale, a Kenwood TS-450S Tranceiver (HF+6M) with built in autotuner.  Asking $500.00
                                Contact me at k8pvh@...

                              • Jim Dolson
                                Message 15 of 22 , Mar 14, 2011
                                  Hi Phil.

                                  Sorry,  gave you home number, not cell.  Please try me at 616-405-3267.

                                  Jim

                                  On Mar 14, 2011, at 10:43 AM, "Phil Van Huis" <pjvanhuis@...> wrote:

                                  Hello,

                                  I Have for sale, a Kenwood TS-450S Tranceiver (HF+6M) with built in autotuner.  Asking $500.00
                                  Contact me at k8pvh@...

                                • Rick Elushik
                                  Message 16 of 22 , Apr 29, 2011
                                    I have two MFJ antenna tuners for sale:

                                    MFJ 949D, 300 watt, 160 thru 10 meters, with built in dummy load. This is the older version of MFJ's 949E. In great shape and works very well on coax fed, balanced feedline, and long wire antennas. Asking: $75.00

                                    MFJ 969, 300 watt w/roller inductor, 160 thru 6 meters, with built in dummy load. This tuner is almost brand new and allows for finer tuning than a switched inductor can offer. Looks and performs great. Asking: $175.00

                                    For further information on these tuners, see the MFJ adds.

                                    I'm selling these two tuners, not because of any problems or because I don't like them (they both perform their jobs exceptionally well), but because I want to purchase an auto tuner for my Yaesu station.

                                    If interested, please call at: 616-748-5693 H, or 616-212-1859 C, or respond direct to me at richarde_97@....

                                    Thanks and 73,
                                    Rick, N8GGO.
                                  • Brian Brethauer
                                    Message 17 of 22 , Jun 24 5:20 AM
                                      Due to economics I am selling off my IC-736.  Here are the features:

                                      Features
                                      • All Mode
                                      • Analog S/RF Meter
                                      • 180-6 Meters
                                      • 1 Hz Tuning
                                      • VOX Function
                                      • IF Notch
                                      • 10 Hz Display
                                      • Automatic Antenna tuner
                                      • Memory Keyer
                                      • 101 Memories
                                      • CW Keyer
                                      • Pass Band Tuning
                                      • Keypad
                                      • 10 Memo pads
                                      • Noise Blanker
                                      • Lock

                                      This is a great radio, it even has a built in power supply.  I unfortunately have not been using HF very much at all and have decided to part with it.  I would like $500 or a reasonable offer.  I will bring it down to field day early Saturday afternoon if any of you would like to see it. (This is the same rig that I have used at field day in the past.)  I have a few smaller items also that I will bring.

                                      Brian Brethauer -- KD8ANU
                                      email: bbreth@...
                                      home phone: 777-0377

                                    • kd8lzu
                                      Message 18 of 22 , Jun 24 8:43 AM
                                        Just curious why have you not been doing much HF, Brian? Is it a lack of time, or are there other areas of ham radio that are more interesting to you?

                                        --- In k8daa@yahoogroups.com, Brian Brethauer <bbreth@...> wrote:

                                        > Due to economics I am selling off my IC-736. Here are the features:
                                        >
                                        > Features
                                        >
                                        > * All Mode
                                        > * Analog S/RF Meter
                                        > * 180-6 Meters
                                        > * 1 Hz Tuning
                                        > * VOX Function
                                        > * IF Notch
                                        > * 10 Hz Display
                                        > <http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamhf/736disp.jpg>
                                        > * Automatic Antenna tuner
                                        >

                                        > * Memory Keyer
                                        > * 101 Memories
                                        > * CW Keyer
                                        > * Pass Band Tuning
                                        > * Keypad <http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamhf/736key.jpg>
                                        > * 10 Memo pads
                                        > * Noise Blanker
                                        > * Lock
                                        >

                                        > This is a great radio, it even has a built in power supply. I
                                        > unfortunately have not been using HF very much at all and have decided
                                        > to part with it. I would like $500 or a reasonable offer. I will bring
                                        > it down to field day early Saturday afternoon if any of you would like
                                        > to see it. (This is the same rig that I have used at field day in the
                                        > past.) I have a few smaller items also that I will bring.
                                        >
                                        > Brian Brethauer -- KD8ANU
                                        > email: bbreth@...
                                        > home phone: 777-0377

                                      • Brian Brethauer
                                        Message 19 of 22 , Jun 24 10:37 AM
                                          A ham radio friend of mine (KA8CLD) is trying the out my IC-736 that I put up for sale this morning. (Cal is wheel chair bond and needs to make sure the radio can meet his needs.)  So for now it is considered sold, I am letting him use it for a  week.

                                          Thanks to all,
                                          Brian
                                          KD8ANU
                                        • rcas41
                                          Message 20 of 22 , Apr 5, 2014
                                            Ham gear and misc. electronics for sale...

                                            $50 -  Astron Model 35A, 13.8V, 25A DC Power Supply

                                            Make an offer on any of the following misc. equipment.
                                            (Hint: almost no offer too low!)

                                            B&W Model 600 DIP Meter
                                            MACAW DPM-1 SWR & Power Meter
                                            Triplett 60-A Volt-Ohm-Milliameter
                                            Ham Keyer HK5A
                                            Antique Ballantine 520 Capacitance Meter
                                            Antique Ballantine 310A Voltmeter
                                            2 Old Vibroplex Keys
                                            Homemade Digital Freq Counter
                                            Homemade Indoor Discone Antenna 144-220-440 MHZ
                                            PacComm TNC-220 Packet Radio Terminal
                                            Analog Devices Shark EZ-Kit Lite DSP Eval Board
                                            Analog Devices ADSP-2100 EZ-Kit Lite DSP Eval Board
                                            Misc lengths of RG-58A and RG-8A coax

                                            Rich Castle
                                            N9BU
                                            Zeeland
                                            616-741-5830
                                          • Joe DeKock
                                            Message 21 of 22 , Apr 5, 2014

                                              I'll take the power supply

                                              --
                                              Joe DeKock

                                              On Apr 5, 2014 2:44 PM, <rcas1599@...> wrote:

                                              Ham gear and misc. electronics for sale...

                                              $50 -  Astron Model 35A, 13.8V, 25A DC Power Supply

                                              Make an offer on any of the following misc. equipment.
                                              (Hint: almost no offer too low!)

                                              B&W Model 600 DIP Meter
                                              MACAW DPM-1 SWR & Power Meter
                                              Triplett 60-A Volt-Ohm-Milliameter
                                              Ham Keyer HK5A
                                              Antique Ballantine 520 Capacitance Meter
                                              Antique Ballantine 310A Voltmeter
                                              2 Old Vibroplex Keys
                                              Homemade Digital Freq Counter
                                              Homemade Indoor Discone Antenna 144-220-440 MHZ
                                              PacComm TNC-220 Packet Radio Terminal
                                              Analog Devices Shark EZ-Kit Lite DSP Eval Board
                                              Analog Devices ADSP-2100 EZ-Kit Lite DSP Eval Board
                                              Misc lengths of RG-58A and RG-8A coax

                                              Rich Castle
                                              N9BU
                                              Zeeland