Garmin GPS 12XL Personal Navigator - For Sale

  • Steve Vander Hill
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2008
      Hello, I have a used Garmin 12XL GPS for sale; it comes with GPS unit,
      carrying case (black w/zipper), cigarette lighter plug power cable, lanyard,
      and owner�s manual. I am selling the unit to purchase a new dual-band HT,
      if you�re interested in the unit, please let me know. If you want we can
      arrange for you to play with it a few days to take it for a test drive. No
      reasonable offer will be refused, thanks.

      Below is Garmin�s product description and attached is the Garmin PDF file on
      the unit.

      When your idea of an outdoor adventure means getting way off the beaten
      path, you demand the most of yourself and your equipment. And when the time
      comes to head back to civilization, you'll enjoy the peace of mind that the
      Garmin� GPS 12XL has to offer.

      The GPS 12XL is all about performance. It features a 12 parallel channel
      receiver for fast satellite aquisition and tight satellite lock � even under
      tree cover. More than just an ultra-reliable receiver, the GPS 12XL is
      loaded with navigation information including 106 map datums and 7 grid
      formats, plus advanced orienteering features like user datum/UTM/and user
      grid formats to define your own map parameters. Store your position as one
      of 500 waypoints or add it to any of 20 routes. The proximity waypoint
      feature gives advanced warning of nearby hazards, while the position
      averaging function helps get the best fix possible.

      Packed in a rugged case to handle tough conditions, the GPS 12XL uses an
      ergonomic rocker keypad for easy one-hand operation and features a
      user-friendly operating system to keep you on the move instead of pushing
      buttons. Four AA batteries provide up to 24 hours of use, and a variety of
      accessories can be added like an external antenna and mounting bracket. With
      the GPS 12XL, getting there won't be half the battle � it'll be half the
      fun.

      Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
      Checked by AVG.
      7:25 PM