Fw: HT FOR SALE

  • Charles Rich
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2008
      I am reposting this.  K8GMO's radio. Checked out professionally and ready to go.  Call Larry, NOW!!!

      CER / GCW

      WE ARE ONE OF WEST MICHIGAN'S PIONEER WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHERS, IN BUSINESS SINCE 1992. WE ALSO SERVE CORPORATE, COMMERCIAL AND GOVERNMENTAL ENTITIES WITH CUSTOM VIDEO PRODUCTION.

      VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.chuckrich.net

      Be sure to check out my Ham Radio Page. Licensed by the FCC since 1950

      Larry, K8GMO has an Alinco DJ-V5 Alinco dual band HT for sale.  This is top of the line, with accessories such as drop in charger, wall charger, extra battery and battery cases flor NiCads.
      Was originally mine and I paid 0ver $ 400.oo new.

      Call 399-1573.