Help wanted

  • Charles Rich
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 13, 2008
      Anyone have an Icom  IC T90A  HT??????  Need help in programming same.

      Chuck, W8GCW....or call Paul before 2PM 994-7083

      WE ARE ONE OF WEST MICHIGAN'S PIONEER WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHERS, IN BUSINESS SINCE 1992. WE ALSO SERVE CORPORATE, COMMERCIAL AND GOVERNMENTAL ENTITIES WITH CUSTOM VIDEO PRODUCTION.

      VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.chuckrich.net

      Be sure to check out my Ham Radio Page. Licensed by the FCC since 1950

    • Peter Venlet
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 13, 2008
        Do you have the Manual Chuck?? If not you can download it from Icom.

        Peter C. Venlet

        1348 Woodfield Dr.

        Zeeland, Michigan 49464-2207

        616-772-0367 (home)

        616-566-1947 (cell)

        pvenlet@...

        "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you
        didn't do than by the ones you did do." -Mark Twain

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 13, 2008
          Hi Chuck,

          I have a copy in PDF or you can go to: http://www.kb2ljj.com/ and down load it your self. FREE

          Tom KD8DEG

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 13, 2008
            We have done that.My problem is my eyesight - can't make out the buttons, etc.

            pvenlet@sbcglobal. net

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 13, 2008
              OH, JUST USE YOUR FINGERS.

              ED, KF8EV

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 13, 2008
                Thanks Ed.....I believe you speak from experience.

                Chuck