Tulip TIme 2002

  • Dave Lamer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002

      It may be hard to believe (except for Ed and Mary in FLA) as you look out the window this morning and listen to the weather forecast that Tulip Time is just a month away.

      Because of all the hams that leave for Dayton, the Tulip Time committee decided to move the Festival up one week (not really but sounds good).  The parades this year are on Wednesday May 8, Thursday May 9, and Saturday May 11, 2002. The parades start each day at 2PM.

      We will need help again for communications for the Red Cross on Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday, and for Parade lineup on Saturday. If you helped with the Parade lineup last year Steve Whitcomb will be calling you.

      If you can help, you will need an HT with the .06 machine programmed or let me know and I will get one for you to use. We like to meet each day at noon. I will have more information later as to a meeting place.

      With the Festival earlier this year we will not have a club meeting before Tulip Time, so I will keep you up to date on the reflector.

      If you can help, will you email me the days of the week you can work and if you need an HT.

      jdlamer@...

      We do not get enough credit in the paper for our help, but Tulip Time says “THANKS” for helping them.

      Any questions, please feel free to call me or email me.

      de wa8rsa

      Dave Lamer