HARC Homepage Difficulty

  • Steve Whitcomb
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2002
      Sorry for the disruption everyone. We are having some technical difficulties
      with the HARC webserver right now.

      We will have it back up as soon as possible. When it returns it will be
      accessible through http://harc.hoho.org/.

      If it is not up by the weekend I will mirror it on a personal domain and
      send the links to everyone via this list.

      Steve Whitcomb, kc8drm
      engineer@...
      "The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be
      done is generally interrupted by someone doing it."
      Harry Emerson Fosdick