Re: [HARC] RohnTower?4John

  • John H. Hanse
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 12, 2008
      the BX is a free standing with 8 ft sections, and they taper in to the top.

      john hanse

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 16, 2010
        Charlie,
        Please make a sheet to hang at the clubhouse on these items, and let us know for next week trading post on Monday 2m net.
        Meg

        On Mar 16, 2010, at 11:29 AM, cgregory wrote:

        For Sale

        Plans have changed, so this is for sale or rite trade…

         One as new Byonics Tiny Trak3Plus Factory Built

        and GPS2 Combo

        Null cable, manual

        Kenwood, Alinco 8 pin round mic/power cable

        2 MFJ-8621 VHF data radios for packet thru 9600 baud

        With extra crystals (3 pair 145.010) (1pair 144.950)

        (1 pair 145.050) (1 pair 145.670)

        one box, one manual two power cables

        $250.00

        Thanks God Bless