Re: [HARC] RohnTower?4John

  • Charles Rich
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 12, 2008
      Gary,
      I have an older Rohn catalog, if you would like to look thru it.
      Chuck., W8GCW
       WE ARE ONE OF WEST MICHIGAN'S PIONEER WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHERS, IN BUSINESS SINCE 1992. WE ALSO SERVE CORPORATE, COMMERCIAL AND GOVERNMENTAL ENTITIES WITH CUSTOM VIDEO PRODUCTION.

      VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.chuckrich.net

      Be sure to check out my Ham Radio Page. Licensed by the FCC since 1950

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 12, 2008
        the BX is a free standing with 8 ft sections, and they taper in to the top.

        john hanse

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 16, 2010
          Charlie,
          Please make a sheet to hang at the clubhouse on these items, and let us know for next week trading post on Monday 2m net.
          Meg

          On Mar 16, 2010, at 11:29 AM, cgregory wrote:

          For Sale

          Plans have changed, so this is for sale or rite trade…

           One as new Byonics Tiny Trak3Plus Factory Built

          and GPS2 Combo

          Null cable, manual

          Kenwood, Alinco 8 pin round mic/power cable

          2 MFJ-8621 VHF data radios for packet thru 9600 baud

          With extra crystals (3 pair 145.010) (1pair 144.950)

          (1 pair 145.050) (1 pair 145.670)

          one box, one manual two power cables

          $250.00

          Thanks God Bless

          Charlie

          N8QEM

        • cgregory

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 21, 2014

                           FOR SALE

              1- Tektronix TDS 2014 -4 chan 1GS/s 100 MHz digital scope. Comes with Extension Modules; all manuals; software; PC cable; 4-P2200 probes; power cord.

              Price $980.00

              1- Tektronix TDS1002B -2 chan 60 MHz digital scope;    all manuals, software; 2-P2220 probes; power cord.

              Price $320.00

              1- BK 4011A 5 MHz Precision Function Generator, with display; test cable-BNC to alligator clips, power cord.

              Price $250.00

              1- New Elenoc 1% 1 watt resistor substitution Box

              Price $39.00

                First 3 items are used equipment, are in excellent condition, pictures on request.

              Contact: Tom kd8deg@...