HARC TESTING *ALERT*

  • w8yrb
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2002
      QST QST QST...

      The orignal testing session has been planned for Monday night
      at 7 pm, it has been brought to my attention that we may not
      have enough VE's for the testing session for that night.

      If anyone can volunteer as VE that night for General and
      below please call me (616) 534-0262. If we can't get
      enough VE's for testing on Monday night, we have a backup
      plan for Wednesday nite 7pm, so far it appears that the
      normal VE's will be available for Wednesday evening. In
      anycase, we will be testing Monday or Wednesday evening
      if I have to bring VE's in from Grand Rapids, Grand Haven
      whatever. Please relay this message to as many as you can
      and please if we have some VE's that can volunteer for
      Monday night 7pm that is preferred.

      Sincerely,
      Rob - W8YRB