net control list

  • eheyboer@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 35 , Jun 2, 2008
      Greetings all,

      Thanks to those who have done the Monday night 2 meter net.

      We're looking for net controls for mid Summer. If you would like to take another turn OR would like to try it for the first time, just let me know and I'll place you on the list.

      Contact me on the radio, by phone (772-4811) or e-mail. (kf8ev@...)

      Net Control list

      June 2 Drew, N8UXP

      June 9 Tom, KD8DEG

      June 16 Ed, KF8EV

      June 23 Tom KD8DEG

      June 30

      July 7

      July 14

      July 21

      July 28

      NET PREAMBLE FOR MONDAY NIGHT 2 METER NET

      This is (your call sign) net control for the Holland Amateur Radio Club

      Monday night net.

      This net meets each Monday night at 19 30 hours easterntime,on this,

      the K8DAA 2 meter repeater, 147.06 MHz, positive

      offset, with a PL of 94.8.

      This is an open net, you do not need to bea

      a HARC

      member to participate.

      Start with the usual stand-bys for emergency, mobile and general checkins)

      LIST:

    • Ed Heyboer
      Message 35 of 35 , Jul 26, 2012

                                            Greetings All HAMS:

        The net control chair has been filled again by some real capable operators.  Join the net on Monday nights and get in out of the heat of summer.  Sure would like to hear from those of you who are now home from the vacations.

        73,

        Ed,  KF8EV

        July30:   Ed , KF8EV

        August 6:  Phil,  K8PVH (club officer)