Re: [HARC] rf feedback

  • Peter Venlet
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2002
      How did the SWR look on 10 mtrs???

      Quick solution to see ifit is RF on mic is to put a choke
      on the mic cord.

      Peter, N8YEL

      Al/Esther Walters wrote:

      Well folks, its been a long time since I studied this so here goes. Trying to work the 10 meter contest this weekend I was told I had rf feedback distorting my signal. My mind tells me the most probable cause is the microphone. Am I right? If no give me some feedback. If yes what do I do to cure the problem? Thanks, Al, ND8Q