2 m net controls

  • eheyboer@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2008
      We have some dates available in June for those of you who want to be net control for the first time or those who want to do it again. It really is not to hard but a lot of fun. Try it.

      Contact Ed, KF8EV if you want to fill a date in June.

      Net Control list

      May 5 Eric, KC9DZG

      May 12 Ed, KF8EV

      May 19 Tom, KB8DEG

      May 26 Phil, K8PVH

      June 2 Drew, N8UXP

      June 9

      June 16 Ed, KF8EV

      June 23 Tom KB8DEG

      June 30

    • eheyboer@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2010
        Looking for net controls for the rest of October.  The dates are October 11, 18, 25.

        Let me know which one you would like.

        73,

        Ed,  KF8EV