Pete's QRP Challenge starts THIS FRIDAY!

  • Pete Hoffswell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2002
      Pete's QRP Challenge starts THIS FRIDAY!

      Pete #9's Third Annual QRP Challenge!
      I am accepting reports starting FRIDAY, March 1st!
      It's EASY to join in on the fun:

      For more info, and the latest results

      http://n9ssa.hoffswell.com/qrpchallenge.html

      I really hope you will consider sending me an email, qso report. We've had great fun in the past challenges, and it will be even better if you play too!

      - Pete
      http://n9ssa.hoffswell.com

      Pete Hoffswell - N9SSA
      Holland, Michigan