IT'S ON!! THIS SAT -FREE BREAKFAST plus next MINI-SWAP for 2008, at HARC's T&T center.

  • The Aviator
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30 12:35 PM
      Greetings all,
      FREE BREAKFAST / MINI-SWAP - THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!!

      HARC shall be hosting a FREE* Breakfast (bacon, eggs,
      sausage, pancakes, coffee plus a few 'extras') and FREE Mini Swap this
      Saturday. Three world class top chefs (specially signed up) will again be
      doing the honors in our kitchen (Allen WB0STV, Kim Lobart N8KAL and Ken
      Groom ZR5AAD/W8).

      (*Whist the breakfast is free we always
      welcome any donations on the day, to help us offset expenses of large
      quantity of food purchases - thanks in advance*)

      So bring a huge
      appetite (Breakfast starts 9.00 am!!!!!!!!!), bring some surplus radio gear to dispose of or simply don't
      bring anything except yourself but be sure to attend, and join us for
      another great day of fellowship plus bargains. Non amateurs are also
      most welcome.

      Details follow;-.

      Free Parking available on site.

      DATE: SAT 3rd MAY 2008 (Talk in : 147.060 94.8pl)

      SWAP SET UP TIME: SAT 09H30 - 10h00
      Note: Friday night prior a limited opportunity exists
      between 19h00 - 20h30 to pre-setup your
      table if this works out better for you.

      SWAP TIME: SAT 10h00 to Noon BREAKFAST served : 09h00 onwards

      VENUE: 280 East 8th Street, Holland (right next to Holland Chamber
      of Commerce).

      ENTRY FEE : **FREE**

      TABLE COST : **FREE**

      HARC will provide once again....

      * FREE table space
      * FREE trunk swap parking space (weather permitting)
      * FREE parking
      * FREE entry
      * FREE coffee
      * 50/50 Draw

      (To offset our new buildings upkeep, donations from sellers /visitors are
      always very much appreciated!)

      Bring what ever surplus radio / computer equipment to sell / swap. Last
      couple of months a lot of equipment changed hands! Turn that surplus gear
      into cash.

      We look forward to seeing everyone there.

      ANY QUESTIONS:
      Please contact HARC Building Manager - Ken ZR5AAD/W8
      Cell Ph: (616)726-3929
      E-Mail : rafaviator@...

    • The Aviator
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2008
        Greetings all,

        FREE SNACKS / MINI-SWAP - THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!!

        HARC shall be hosting a FREE Mini Swap this Saturday.

        Free snack will be available!

        So bring (starts 9.30 am) some surplus radio gear to dispose of or simply don't bring anything except yourself but be sure to attend, and join us for another great day of fellowship plus bargains. Non amateurs are also most welcome.

        Details follow;-.

        Free Parking available on site.

        DATE: SAT 2nd August, 2008 (Talk in : 147.060 94.8pl)

        http://www.windowslive.com/family_safety/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_family_safety_072008