New k8daa-buoy email list and website.

  • petehoffswell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12 8:03 PM
      Hi hams!

      The Buoy Team has decided to activate a seperate email list, for
      project planning and design for the APRS Tracked Buoy, as described
      by Marv Hoekstra.

      If you are on the working group, or are interested in our work,
      please feel free to come by the website listed below.

      If you are not into the web, I would be happy to subscribe you to our
      email list. Just send me a note at pete@...