Re: [HARC] HAM FEST

  • Charles Rich
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 9, 2008
      Thanks Tom. Try to make the meeting, if you can.

      Chuck, W8GCW

      WE ARE ONE OF WEST MICHIGAN'S PIONEER WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHERS, IN BUSINESS SINCE 1992. WE ALSO SERVE CORPORATE, COMMERCIAL AND GOVERNMENTAL ENTITIES WITH CUSTOM VIDEO PRODUCTION.

      VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.chuckrich.net

      Be sure to check out my Ham Radio Page. Licensed by the FCC since 1950

      Put me down for helping with setup day before.

      Tom KD8DEG