LEARN CODE OR IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS

  • Charles Rich
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2008
      On April 14, we will began another class in Amateur radio, This time, it will be a General Class to upgrade all you new Techs.
      If there is enough interest, I will begin another beginner Code Class. My current people are approaching 13 words per minute and will be moved to Tuesdays.
      The folks who have stuck with the program have mastered the Morse Code and are improving weekly.
      This is your chance to learn this exciting mode of communicating on the airwaves.
      THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR THIS CLASS...but determinatioin is a must.
      Contact me at chucksvideo@...

      Chuck, W8GCW

      WE ARE ONE OF WEST MICHIGAN'S PIONEER WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHERS, IN BUSINESS SINCE 1992. WE ALSO SERVE CORPORATE, COMMERCIAL AND GOVERNMENTAL ENTITIES WITH CUSTOM VIDEO PRODUCTION.

      VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.chuckrich.net

      Be sure to check out my Ham Radio Page. Licensed by the FCC since 1950

    • Ed Heyboer
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9, 2008
        Well Chuck, maybe I'll get serious about the code. I am thinking hard about that in-between fishing and walking the beach. I am not sure I really have the determinatioin to handle it though.

        "See" you soon.

        73,

        Ed, KF8EV