help

  • Al/Esther Walters
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2002
      To all you techies.

      I heard on WHTC this morning a call from  a woman regarding her handicapped child. She is Autistic and mildly retarded. When outside side tends to wander. Her mother is asking if there is a something she could attach to her child that would sound an alarm if the child leaves the property.

      I remember talk about a tracking device to attach to people who stray from nursing homes.

      I have the phone number if anyone has an idea contact me please.

      Thanks,

      Al Walters, ND8Q 772-2816