Re: [HARC] REMINDER: THIS SAT -FREE BREAKFAST plus next MINI-SWAP for 2008, at HARC's T&T center.

  • Charles Rich
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2008
      I agree with Joe, That's where I'm going....!!!

      Chuck, W8GCW

      WE ARE ONE OF WEST MICHIGAN'S PIONEER WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHERS, IN BUSINESS SINCE 1992. WE ALSO SERVE CORPORATE, COMMERCIAL AND GOVERNMENTAL ENTITIES WITH CUSTOM VIDEO PRODUCTION.

      VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.chuckrich.net

      Be sure to check out my Ham Radio Page. Licensed by the FCC since 1950

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2008
        I light of the Lowell Fest this Saturday, and so far non-official
        schedule change as far as I can tell, it would seem that someone
        should post an <official> message to the effect that the Miniswap is
        re-scheduled. Anyone scanning the message subject headers would *not*
        catch the changed schedule, and continue to assume that the Miniswap
        is still on.

        Laryn K8TVZ