Re: Seeking a Pretty Boat Anchor -

  • radioboy1950
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 7, 2007
      I have a slew of boatanchors, transmitter and receivers. Headphones and
      mics...I also have the chicken choker mic and a nice Turner 33D, which
      is of the streamlined appearance.
      de KA8FQS "Fuzzy"
    • Pete
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 17, 2007
        Hi Fuzzy -

        I'm sure you have everything Paul at the Hope theater department would need.

        Would it be ok if I hooked you up with Paul?

        --
        - Pete
        http://www.hoffswell.com

        Happiness is the absence of the striving for happiness.
        - Chuang-Tzu (350 B.C.)

      • John Tiggleman
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 17, 2007
          He's probably the guy I loaned a radio and mic to last year for one of their productions...nope...just found the paper...it was Richard L. Smith who borrowed the stuff...you can have paul send me an email if you like and he can tell me what he is looking for....a few receivers work, but not the few transmitters that are not hooked up.
          Fuzzy

          Pete <pete@...> wrote: Hi Fuzzy -