  • Charles Rich
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      REMINDER...!!!

      Tonight at 7Peeyem....Code Class. We have plenty of room for more of you who want to improve your CW capabilities.

      We meet at the T & C (aka/ HARC clubhouse) in the conference room. 280 East Eighth Street in Holland.

      Coffee and cookies served, and a great time for all.

      BYOK (Bring your own key)

      Chuck, W8GCW

      WE ARE ONE OF WEST MICHIGAN'S PIONEER WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHERS, IN BUSINESS SINCE 1992. WE ALSO SERVE CORPORATE, COMMERCIAL AND GOVERNMENTAL ENTITIES WITH CUSTOM VIDEO PRODUCTION.

      VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.chuckrich.net

      Be sure to check out my Ham Radio Page. Licensed by the FCC since 1950