Re: [HARC] Radio Shack Scanner

  • Charles Rich
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2007
      KB8QAP de W8GCW

      Scanner belongs top Larry, K8GMO. I have it here, so where can we meet.

      De

      Chuck

      Michael Koetje <mikekoetje@...> wrote:
      Jeff KB8QAP stated there was a Radio Shack scanner for sale at the meeting.
      If this is still available, he would like to purchase it. Please get a hold
      of him. He will be on the repeater at noon for his lunch hour.

      Mike N8XPQ

      WE ARE ONE OF WEST MICHIGAN'S PIONEER WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHERS, IN BUSINESS SINCE 1992. WE ALSO SERVE CORPORATE, COMMERCIAL AND GOVERNMENTAL ENTITIES WITH CUSTOM VIDEO PRODUCTION.

      VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.chuckrich.net

      Be sure to check out my Ham Radio Page. Licensed by the FCC since 1950