Re: [HARC] Balloon Project: HT needed!

  • Louis Spencer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2001
      Brian - I have a Radio Shack HTX 202 2 meter HT (makes 7 watts with 12
      volts!!) in good working order. I could be persuaded to LEND it to the
      project but am anxious that it not be intentionally dismantled or cobbled up
      as I would want it back, hopefully in operating condition. Can you give me
      a few more details? I understand accidents happen and if the payload comes
      down hard or is never recovered, I would not have a problem with that.
      Please let me know.

      Lou N8ROL