RE: Antenna Tuner and HF Antennas

  • kalobert
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      Hey Chuck and all,

      If we can get a few folks together who have "been around" a bit longer
      than I have, it would be a great idea. I do have a portable HF
      antenna some folks may not have seen, I can bring that in. How about
      it, anyone else interested? Time to share your ideas, homebrew HF
      gear, etc...
      We can plan on it for the October meeting, as the September meeting we
      will have a guest by the name of Rich Straight from Muskegon talking
      about his role with the Red Cross as an RTT Manager at some of the
      larger disasters in the last few years. (remember the Comm Vehicle?
      Just part of what he does!)

      Kim N8KAL