Presentation

  • kalobert
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13, 2007
      Chuck,

      Could you bring something for the presentation? My presentor for this
      month will be with us next month! Thanks Kim N8KAL
    • Charles Rich
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 13, 2007
        Oh, I guess so.

        kalobert <n8kal@...> wrote: Chuck,

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 14, 2007
          I am going to bring along three programs from which to choose. They are all around 45 minutes in duration.

          1- ARRL Update with ARRL President, Joel Harrison

          2. The Gordon West Show with (of course) Gordo

          3.Digital Modes, RTTY & PSK with Jack Hudson, W9MU

          These are all 2007 presentations from the AES Superfest last April.

          Think upon these things and we will make a last minute decision by a vote of the people.

          Now, that's democratic to say the least.

          Chuck, W8GCW