THIS SAT -Next MINI-SWAP at HARC's T&T center.

  • The Aviator
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2007
      Greetings all,

      Monthly Mini Swap this Saturday. Please contact John WD8BWK for any
      additional details.

      Spread the word! Come and enjoy Holland Amateur Radio Club's next**FREE**
      mini-swap which takes place this coming Saturday. Each month our mini-swap
      just keeps getting better and better! Bring all your surplus items, come
      join us at our Technology and Training building in downtown Holland.

      Family and friends always welcome to join in for a fun day of fellowship,
      food and great bargains to be had.

      Free Parking available on site.

      DATE: SAT August 4TH 2007 (Talk in : 147.060 94.8pl)

      SET UP TIME: SAT 09H30 - 10h00
      Note: Friday night prior a limited opportunity exists between 19h00 -
      20h30 to pre-setup your
      table.

      SWAP TIME: SAT 10h00 to 2.00pm

      VENUE: 280 East 8th Street, Holland (right next to Holland Chamber of
      Commerce).

      ENTRY FEE : **FREE**

      TABLE COST : **FREE**

      HARC will provide once again....

      * FREE table space
      * FREE trunk swap parking space (weather permitting) - Contact John
      WD8BWK
      * FREE parking
      * FREE entry
      * FREE coffee
      * 50/50 Draw

      (To offset our new buildings upkeep, donations from sellers /visitors are
      always very much appreciated!)

      Bring what ever surplus radio / computer equipment to sell / swap. Last
      couple of months a lot of equipment changed hands! Turn that surplus gear
      into cash.

      We look forward to seeing everyone there.

      ANY QUESTIONS:
      Please contact HARC Building Manager - Ken ZR5AAD/W8
      Cell Ph: (616)726-3929
      E-Mail : rafaviator@...

      _

      Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and more´┐Ż.then map the best route!
      http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&ss=yp.bars~yp.pizza~yp.movie%20theater&cp=42.358996~-71.056691&style=r&lvl=13&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=950607&encType=1&FORM=MGAC01