Assignment for next HARC meeting

  • kalobert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007
      Hey All,

      At the next club meeting, our activity will be a good ole session
      of "show and tell". Many of us have some unique equipment in our
      collections of gear. Here is your chance to haul it out and show i
      off to your fellow club members. Radios, antennas, interfaces, old,
      new, homebrew or commercially produced, if it's different, new or
      cutting edge technology, bring it out and show it off. Be prepared to
      answer questions! Let's see what we've got and have some fun!

      Kim N8KAL