Thanks!

  • Peter Venlet
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2007
      Thanks, John,N8WVN; Bill, K8WLK and all you guys who were diligent last night while we were under the threat of severe weather.

      I was up at 4:30 or so and heard several of ya on the 06 as I was checking the situation out. Our great friends, Lake Michigan, cold waters really did a good job last night too keeping the nasties at bay!

      Cheers!

      Peter Venlet,N8YEL (Wizard)
      pvenlet@...
      616-566-1947