Fw: The President of the United States needs you!

  • lsaylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2001
      Subject: The President of the United States needs you!

      The Presidential Prayer Team has asked that I relay this information to my
      friends and colleagues so that it will reach its goal of enlisting 2.8
      million people (1% of the population) to pray daily for the President.

      I recommend that you join this effort and provide encouragement to the
      President in this way. The President will be notified of your involvement.
      There is no fee or obligation and your name will be kept confidential.
      You'll receive a free Presidential Prayer Team window decal in the mail and
      email updates on the specific prayer needs of the President and his Cabinet.

      To sign up, go to http://www.PresidentialPrayerTeam.org - It will only take
      a minute of your time.

      The Presidential Prayer Team is an independent, non-profit effort to rally
      concerned citizens to pray daily for the President. It is not associated
      with any specific religious, political or governmental organization or
      individual. Names and addresses of members will never be used for any other
      purpose or solicitation.