Need Two Additional Amateur Operators

  • Steve Vander Hill
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2007
      Hello, a last minute request, we're looking for two additional amateur radio
      operators for this year's Tulip Time grand parade which is being held
      tomorrow in downtown Holland, MI.

      One operator will be assigned a one block area of the parade route with a
      EMT, and the other operator will be assigned to ride on a SAG golf cart
      delivering water, ice, supplies, and picking up those that can't make it to
      the end of the parade, etc.

      If anyone is interested, please email me your name, call sign, and contact
      number as soon as possible, thank you!

      Best regards,

      Steve - N8UJD