RE: HARC STATION & EQUIPMENT RULES

  • Peter Venlet
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2007
      Nicely done.

      In regards to number 4, and specifically for liability reasons & safety;
      It should be that at _all times_ there should be, at minimum, 2 persons
      present at the clubhouse to operate, repair etc.

      For instance:
      It is against company policy, where I work and at most places of
      employment, that an individual is prohibited from working on anything
      without the presence of another employee. It's a CYA thing.

      In the case of the clubhouse I could see the being another individual
      but would prefer that individual be another licensed Radio operator. In
      addition, a proper sign in / sign out sheet / LOG should be placed by
      the entry door with a copy of the accepted clubhouse rules and that each
      time an member is there they should sign in and out. By doing so,
      signing, it be made known that they are acknowledging the approved rules
      of the HARC TATC.

      I did'nt mean to ramble...sorry...but at least in the aforementioned
      were covered.

      Peter Venlet, N8YEL