Monthly mini-swap and business meeting

  • Joe Veldhuis
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
      This Saturday, April 7, will be (AFAIK) the monthly HARC mini-swap. I haven't heard anyone say we're not having one, so I assume we are.

      More certain is the monthly business meeting to be held next Tuesday, April 10. Now's the time to get things on the agenda, the preliminary form of which follows:

      * Introductions
      * Call for corrections to or approval of minutes for March 13 meeting
      * Correspondence
      * Treasurer's report
      * General announcements
      * Committee reports: swap, education, etc
      * Old business - final Kinderplaats plans, mini swap refreshment schedule, anything else
      * New business
      * Break, 50/50
      * Program: currently, all we have is a 10 minute video about the Northern California DX Foundation. If anyone has anything else we could use for a presentation, let us know!

      -Joe, N8FQ
    • Ernest Lloyd

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
          As a newcomer to HF I strongly support Ernie's idea.
          Drew Robinson

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
            Joe,

            Skip, k8rra is putting on a program about Linux OS and Ham Radio at our
            April meeting.

            Dave
            wa8rsa

            On Tue, 2007-04-03 at 08:30 -0400, Joe Veldhuis wrote:
            > This Saturday, April 7, will be (AFAIK) the monthly HARC mini-swap. I
            > haven't heard anyone say we're not having one, so I assume we are.
            >
            > More certain is the monthly business meeting to be held next Tuesday,
            > April 10. Now's the time to get things on the agenda, the preliminary
            > form of which follows:
            >
            > * Introductions
            > * Call for corrections to or approval of minutes for March 13 meeting
            > * Correspondence
            > * Treasurer's report
            > * General announcements
            > * Committee reports: swap, education, etc
            > * Old business - final Kinderplaats plans, mini swap refreshment
            > schedule, anything else
            > * New business
            > * Break, 50/50
            > * Program: currently, all we have is a 10 minute video about the
            > Northern California DX Foundation. If anyone has anything else we
            > could use for a presentation, let us know!
            >
            > -Joe, N8FQ

          • CHUCK RICH
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
              Re program:|

              I have some fresh stuff from Milwaukee- Including a presentation by the president of ARRL, Joel Harrison, W5ZN, which runs about 45 minutes. I think this would be interesting to all.
              I also have an all-new Bob Heil, K9EID, presentation which includes the life of Bob, and how he got to where he is today.

              Please advise immediately if interested in one of these, as they are not edited at this time.

              Chuck, W8GCW