Update: FS Computer and Radio items.

  • Dave Kaylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2001
      I have the following items for sale.

      Heil Proset 5 Boom/mic headset with Icom cable and a PTT hand switch. Needs new earpiece covers, works fine $70.00

      PAR  6 meter horizontal polarized omni directional loop antenna.  $40.00

      PAR  VHFDN157 Vhf Notch filter cuts down interference on 2 meters.  $35.00

      Intel Celeron 800 (100 Mhz bus speed)
      Midtower case w/300watt ATX12V PS
      w/integrated AC97 audio and Intel 3D video,
      50X CDrom,
      256 MEGS of PC133 SDRam,
      40 Gig 7200 RPM Western Digital Hard Drive,
      2 serial. 1 LPT, 2 USB ports.
      Keyboard, Mouse, and Altec Lansing Speakers, 14"  Samsung monitor.
      Does NOT have a modem but does have 6 open PCI slots as well
      as 1 open AGP slot. so one can be easily added.
      It has Win 98 on the hard drive but does not come with License or disc.
      Price reduced to $500.00

      If interested either phone 616-792-6788
      or email dkaylor@... Thanks Dave N8JMY