FS Computer

  • Dave Kaylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2001
      I have the following computer for sale.
      Intel Celeron 800 (100 Mhz bus speed) in a midtower case
      with integrated audio and video, 50X CDrom,
      256 MEGS of Ram, 40 Gig 7200 RPM Hard Drive,
      2 serial. 1 LPT, 2 USB ports. Keyboard and Mouse, with a 14" monitor.
      It has Win 98 on the hard drive but does not come with License or disc.
      This is a nice machine for internet or household or radio software.
      Does not have a modem but does have several open PCI slots as well
      as a open AGP slot. Price $600.00 interested either phone 616-792-6788
      or email dkaylor@... Thanks Dave N8JMY