Reminder: HARC meeting on Tuesday, March 13

  • Joe Veldhuis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      The next monthly business meeting of the Holland Amateur Radio Club will be held on March 13, the second Tuesday of the month, so mark your calendars.

      Chuck has been wanting me to compile a written agenda for the meetings, so here's what we'll be up to:

      * Introductions
      * ATV presentation by Ron Fredricks, K8DMR
      * Break, 50/50 drawing
      * Call for corrections to or approval of minutes for February meeting
      * Treasurer's report
      * Correspondence
      * Committee reports: education, swap, repeater, anything else
      * Announcements
      * Old business: Kinderplaats plans, clubhouse Internet access
      * New business

      If anyone has any additions they want to make (or any more corrections to last month's minutes), now's the time to speak up.

      -Joe, N8FQ
      HARC secretary