RE: [HARC] K8DAA group message volume

  • John Wehmer (WB9JSR)
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
      I am a member of a couple of Yahoo Groups that have an inordinate amount of
      emails per day, say 5 to 20!, even 30!! I simply logged into each group and
      changed my email setup to send me daily digests. The digests are text only
      and very good, sorted by subject.

      I must say the number of emails per day has certainly increased from this
      group, but on the other had it is very easy to delete them ;-) and being
      text only, they are quick to download, even for a phone dial-up connection.

      73

      John WB9JSR