The return of the code

  • Chuck Rich
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2007
      Do you realize that there is code class every week...??
      This is a class for those who have basically learned the morse Code, but never got their speed up.
      We meet every Monday night at 7PM (same time as the general / tech class) at the Technical & Training Center in Holland.
      This is a very laid back class. No real structure or pressure. CODE CAN BE FUN!!!
      We are not only learning the code and getting our speed up, but are learning sending skills, as well, while we send to each other.
      Code is not a ,lost art, and there will still be times when it will be needed in time of emergency when QRM and conditions merit it.
      So...if you have not mastered the code to date, come join us. Bring along your own key.

      Chuck, W8GCW
      Instructor.