Pumpkin Festival Volunteers please read!

  • Peter Venlet
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2001
      Hi to rvery-one who has volunteered for the Pumpkin fest
      Bike tour. Here is whats going on on October 6th and what you
      need to bring....

      Please be at Zeeland Hospital no later than 7:45 a.m.
      7:30 would be better, but please no later than 7:45
      so assingments can be handed out in a timely fashion.

      If you have a mobil rig and antenna please bring it along.
      Vehicles are provided so you will need all needed hookups
      (i.e. cigarette lighter plug, antennas, connector etc etc.;you
      know the drill!) to get your rig up and running. I have one
      2 meter mag mount if someone needs to use one...if any
      of you have a spare mag mount please bring it along as well
      in case another one is needed by someone.

      If you have an HT bring that along too..with your extra battery
      plus whatever else you feel you need. Too many radios is a
      good thing...think of it as built in redundancy in case Mr. Murphy
      should show his face...you never know!

      Also it is requested that you wear a white shirt...lets look nice
      and project a good image...please not a t-shirt!

      I think thats about it. If any -one has any questions plaes feel
      free to give me a call at (616)772-0367.

      Peter Venlet, N8YEL