Activities Poll

  • kb8wch@cybersol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2001
      HARC members and friends,

      I have recently submitted a poll for the clubs upcoming activities and as of yet only seven out sixty have responded.  For those of you who have responded, thank you very much! For those of who have not I would sincerely appreciated a few minutes of your time so I can present programs that would be of interest to you even for those of you do not attend on a regular basis. And again, please feel free to e-mail me with your suggestions.

      Link:

      73,
      Nacho, KB8WCH, Vice President