Re: [HARC] Linked System Receiver in Holland

  • Laryn Lohman
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 9, 2007
      --- In k8daa@yahoogroups.com, "Ed Heyboer" <eheyboer@...> wrote:

      > Laryn,
      >

      > I was not receiveing any signals untill moving to specific spots in
      the yard. Then I could hear conversations if it was happening. Even
      after pushing the ptt, I heard nothing unless I was in those specific
      spots.

      Yup, Ed, sounds like there is something either in your house or in the
      immediate neighborhood that is interfering with the 7.16 signal coming
      from 92nd. St. The receiver in Holland obviously has nothing to do
      with that nor can it be of help.

      Laryn K8TVZ
    • CHUCK RICH
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 9, 2007
        If I recall, the Holland site is a receive ONLY. That means that you will actually be receiving from GR. RIGHT???

        Chuck, W8GCW

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 9, 2007
          --- In k8daa@yahoogroups.com, "CHUCK RICH" <videopro@...> wrote:

          > If I recall, the Holland site is a receive ONLY. That means that
          you will actually be receiving from GR. RIGHT???

          RIGHT!!!!!!!!

          It's a <manual vote> by the user choosing the PL tone,
          whereas/therefore 7.06 <automatically votes>, for the best receiver.

          Laryn K8TVZ