Re: [HARC] Linked System Receiver in Holland

  • Laryn Lohman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2007
      --- In k8daa@yahoogroups.com, "John Wehmer \(WB9JSR\)" <wb9jsr@...> wrote:

      > I just talked to WA8RSA on the Link system. I needed 20-25 watts to
      be full quieting when going through the Holland receiver link.
      > 15 watts is all I needed going direct into mountain at 92nd street
      in GR. Of course my house blocks my signal to the south ;-)

      Yup, could happen that way. Their repeater antenna is about 400ft.
      higher than our antenna, so it will hear quite well. The best use of
      the receiver at the hospital for 7.16 will be for those right in town.

      Laryn K8TVZ