Happy New Year

  • John Wehmer (WB9JSR)
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2007
      HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

      John WB9JSR

    • Charles Rich
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 31, 2007
        As the last hours of 2007 pass us by, I wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR, and a great year ahead. I take this opportunity to thank all of you for your contributions to HARC. You are the ones who have made HARC one of the best Ham Radio Clubs in the Country.God bless our club as we meet new challenges and victories in 2008.

        Chuck , W8GCW

        WE ARE ONE OF WEST MICHIGAN'S PIONEER WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHERS, IN BUSINESS SINCE 1992. WE ALSO SERVE CORPORATE, COMMERCIAL AND GOVERNMENTAL ENTITIES WITH CUSTOM VIDEO PRODUCTION.

        VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.chuckrich.net

        Be sure to check out my Ham Radio Page. Licensed by the FCC since 1950

      • Allen Walters

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 1, 2008
            Same to you Chuck.Happy New Year to all.john wd8bwk
          • Wilson
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 1, 2008
              Chuck,

              You said it all. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY ONE.

              Tom KD8DEG