Re: [HARC] Re: no code go

  • Ed Heyboer
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2006
      I too believe cw will be around for quite a while. The HARC does not plan to drop the classes planned for this Winter. I'll dare to bet that those who have struggled with the code in the past will approach it with a more relaxed attitude and now have success.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2006
        Ed,
        As one of those who has struggled with the code over the years I agree with you. This will take the pressure off and I can continue to work towards learning CW. I think CW operators will be around for a good long time.

        Drew
        N8UXP