tech-general licensing class this Winter

  • eheyboer@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
      Again the HARC. would like to offer a HAM class this Winter. It will be a technician and general level of license class. We plan to offer morse (cw) as well. If you or someone you know would like to be a part of it, keep Monday nights beginning January 22 open.

      More details and sign-up will be coming in the next couple of weeks.

      Ed, KF8EV

    • Megan Heyl
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
        Hello Ed!
        Thanks for the heads up. Do you know what times on Monday and who is
        teaching?
        Would already need to move some appointments, so any "guess" would be good.
        Thanks!
        Megan

        eheyboer@... wrote:

        > Again the HARC. would like to offer a HAM class this Winter. It will
        > be a technician and general level of license class. We plan to offer
        > morse (cw) as well. If you or someone you know would like to be a part
        > of it, keep Monday nights beginning January 22 open.
        >
        > More details and sign-up will be coming in the next couple of weeks.
        >
        > Ed, KF8EV

      • Ed Heyboer
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
          Hi Megan,

          The only details at this point are that the class will last for about nine weeks. It will be on Monday starting January 22 from about 7:00 p.m. 'til 9:00 p.m.

          More to come after the committee works out some details.

          Ed, KF8EV